The beginning of 2009, I was led to study the Bible in a new way (to me). I have been writing down the Scriptures (starting at the Genesis 1), Word for Word, and studying as the Lord leads and time allows. This has been such a MAJOR blessing to me! God has revealed so many new, interesting and exciting things from His Word, that I always want to share. I haven't had time to blog, sooo ... I am going to attempt to marry blogging with my morning study. I hope I can, in some way, impart my blessings to you.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Declaration of Independence - John 8:32

AN INVITATION FOR YOU:

WHAT: OPEN HOUSE

WHY: CELEBRATE OUR FREEDOM

WHERE: SHILOH RANCH

HOW: CLICK HERE

WHEN: ANYTIME (DAY OR NIGHT)

Come on over and share in the blessings!
Hope to see you there!
John 8:31-32





No comments: