The beginning of 2009, I was led to study the Bible in a new way (to me). I have been writing down the Scriptures (starting at the Genesis 1), Word for Word, and studying as the Lord leads and time allows. This has been such a MAJOR blessing to me! God has revealed so many new, interesting and exciting things from His Word, that I always want to share. I haven't had time to blog, sooo ... I am going to attempt to marry blogging with my morning study. I hope I can, in some way, impart my blessings to you.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!


The tomb is empty!!!!
the very reason we live and move and have our being!!!

HIS Love for us is beyond our human comprehension.

May we remember how much Jesus suffered for us ... for the JOY that was set before Him!

That joy was ME and YOU!!!

Whoa!!! HALLELUJAH!

Click here for more ... get to go break bread with my family in a few minutes!

Bless GOD and thank HIM today and every day!!!!!

No comments: