The beginning of 2009, I was led to study the Bible in a new way (to me). I have been writing down the Scriptures (starting at the Genesis 1), Word for Word, and studying as the Lord leads and time allows. This has been such a MAJOR blessing to me! God has revealed so many new, interesting and exciting things from His Word, that I always want to share. I haven't had time to blog, sooo ... I am going to attempt to marry blogging with my morning study. I hope I can, in some way, impart my blessings to you.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

THE GREATEST VALENTINE EVER!!!


HAPPY ♥ Valentines' Day ♥ Everyone!

The GREATEST Valentine that I ever received: John 3:16

"For God SO loved the world that He GAVE His only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in Him should NOT perish, but have EVERLASTING LIFE."

Valentines' Day Challenge ♥: Read 1 Corinthians 13 ... BUT ... read YOUR name everywhere the word "LOVE" appears ....

How did that work out for ya? ... Yah ... me neither ...

NOW, reread it with the name of
Jesus ... ... AWESOME!!!!

♥ Tell everyone that you love, that you do love them today!!!!

PS: If you haven't received God's Valentine yet ... please, read John 3:16 ... now, keep reading ...


Happy Trails

Much love you all!




No comments: